How to Flash Samsung Galaxy E5 to official ROM or Unroot Samsung Galaxy E5
Hello. If you want to Flash your Samsung Galaxy E5 to the official ROM or remove the root of Samsung Galaxy E5 to get OTA updates then you have landed to the right place. I’m going to show you how to do that in a easy but detailed way. If you find it difficult to process, then you can always check the video here.
So let’s get going with the things you will need to download first before proceeding.
1. The Official ROM for Samsung Galaxy E5.There are three versions of Samsung Galaxy E5, download according to the model of your device. Download these files from sammobile website, select your country there. (You will need to create an account first before downloading.)
For other versions visit here and search for your model number.
2. The Samsung Galaxy E5 USB drivers, which you can download here.
3. Odin, which you can download here.
Download the above files first and then move to the following tutorial.
1. Watch the video here https://youtu.be/T7AL0QzFOyE
2. Extract the Samsung Galaxy E5 ROM zip file. It should contain a file with .md5 extension.
3. Extract Samsung Galaxy E5 USB Drivers zip file and install the drivers first.
4. Extract Odin and run Odin as an administrator (right click on Odin and select ‘Run as a Administrator‘).
5. Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy E5 by goings to Settings > Developer Options > Check USB Debugging.
If Developer Options is not available in the settings, then go into Settings > About Device > Tap on Build Number repeatedly. Developer Options will get enabled.
6. Switch Off the device.
7. Start the device in Developer Mode by pressing three buttons simultaneously . Volume Down Key + Home Button Key + Power Key. Keep the buttons pressed until the developer mode shows up. Then press Volume Up to continue.
8. Connect the Galaxy E5 to the PC by using the USB Cable provided. Odin will show a COM Port on which the device is connected. If no COM Port is being shown then drivers might not have been installed.
9. Now select AP in Odin (select PDA for older versions of Odin) and select the .md5 file (Official ROM file) which you downloaded. Odin will start checking the file if its valid or not.
10. Make sure that ‘Auto Reboot‘ and ‘F Reset Time‘ is checked in odin (go into options of odin). DO NOT check ‘Re-Partition’.
11. Now Press the START button.
12. Wait for the file to get transferred to the device. After that the device will get rebooted automatically and the Odin will show PASS.
13. That’s it. You have flashed Samsung Galaxy E5 to the Official ROM.
14. After flashing the device make sure to Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy E5. If you don’t know how to do that, watch the complete video here.
Buy me a coffee https://paypal.me/thevortexcode/10