How To UnRoot Nokia X v10.0.3 Easily
So now after rooting Nokia X, you have decided to unroot it. Unrooting your device is as simple as rooting it, if you have used Framaroot to root it in the first place.
Watch the video here http://youtu.be/25j985ZRvoE
- First of all you will need to download the latest version of Framaroot. ( Download Here )( Use this tutorial if you have rooted your device using Framaroot)
- Install the downloaded Framaroot to your device.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Unroot”.
- Now, in the rooting menu tap on an exploit in the list which you used to root your device previously (I used Gandalf). The unrooting starts and a success message will be displayed. If at first it doesn’t work try again.
- Enjoy with the UnRooted Device.
To check whether the device has been unrooted or not use the Root Checker App (Download Here)